At Tyrone Productions Ltd privacy and data protection rights are very important to us. Our policy is to be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
As a data controller, we undertake that all personal data will be maintained in accordance with the obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Data protection is the safeguarding of the privacy rights of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data, in both paper and electronic format.
This policy covers both personal and sensitive personal data held in relation to data subjects by Tyrone Productions Ltd.
Tyrone shall perform its responsibilities under the Data Protection Acts in accordance with the following principles;
- Obtain and process the information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes.
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to us initially.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to any individual, on request.
We collect the following information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, account details, gender, date of birth, medical conditions, contact details of your emergency contact, drivers licence details.
- Garda Vetting forms which may reveal previous convictions.
- CCTV in car park area which records picture only.
What do we use your personal data for, why and for how long
We collect and use information for the following uses;
- Recruitment of programme participants, cast and crew
- Payment of participants, cast and crew
- Insurance purposes
- Health and Safety of employees
- General operation & management of the company
- Competition entries and giveaways
- Programme and content research
- Legal requirements (Garda vetting)
- Security surveillance
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
With regards to drama casting – audition information, we keep these indefinitely as there is a constant need for casting.
In relation to employee files, these are stored for up to two years after an employee ends their contract with Tyrone.
Security of your personal data
All data is stored securely in both locked filing cabinets and in computer files that are secured with a password. All online payments are made with encryption in place. Access to and management of crew, contributors and cast records is limited to those staff members who have appropriate authorisation and password access.
Request for personal data
Any formal, written request by a Data Subject for a copy of their personal data will be referred, as soon as possible, to the Data Protection Officer, and will be processed as soon as possible.
Data Protection Officer: Orla Eighan
Contact : 0353 1 8894900 / email@example.com